"Improve Your Link Popularity with Endorsements!"
By Arun Agrawal
Do you know that link popularity of your website is a vital component of your search engine marketing campaign.
Search engines like Google lay great importance on your link popularity; the number of times your URL is referenced by other sites and web pages.
You can improve your website link popularity by giving endorsement to others products and service. Here is how you go about it -
- Identify a product that will appeal to your target market.
- Buy it. If it is an ebook, read it thoroughly. If it is a product or service, use it thoroughly for the next few days.
- Keenly observe what are the special benefits it has provided you. May be a benefit that the seller has not mentioned. Did it help you earn some money? In How much time?
- Now prepare a short testimonial expressing how much you liked the product and how it helped you. Be specific like “Product X has helped me earn $347 within 3 days”.
Offer this testimonial to the site owner. Make it clear that he can use it on his website and other promotional material. Most of the site owners include your suggested web site URL. However you should specifically request them about this.
See this example- "I will appreciate if you can also include my website address beneath my testimonial as a clickable URL."
How do you benefit?
You benefit by this endorsement scheme in several ways.
1. This clickable URL will count as an incoming link to your website and improve your search engine ranking.
2. You will receive some visitors who will click on your website URL out of curiosity, to learn more about you.
3. More people will know your name. This is a great credibility booster. When these people come to your website through any source, they will notice that your name is familiar to them and they will be more apt to read your sales messages.
You can learn more about Writing Hypnotic Endorsements from the master copywriter, Joe Vitale and Larry Dotson. It even includes 290 Fill In the Blanks Personal Endorsement Templates.